Peter J. Riolo Real Estate
30 Main Street
Hastings-On-Hudson, NY 10706
Email Phone: (914) 478 1400
The Riolos have been in real estate since 1934, when Arthur and Peter’s father created the firm. Born and raised in Hastings-on-Hudson, Arthur has continued the tradition of providing superior service and integrity to real estate clients in the Rivertowns and beyond.
Each client is dealt with as an individual – attended to with patience and understanding. Arthur takes pride in his many repeat clients working with them at different stages of their lives, understanding that a change of homes is often also a change in lifestyle. He and his family’s long connection with the area give him an unparalleled insight of the region and its many assets. A love of travel and an appreciation of many cultures also contribute to the ability to understand and match diverse wants and needs to properties.
His range of services includes, selling single and multi family homes, vacant land, condos and coops, commercial and industrial. He also handles and manages rental properties.
He is well connected with bankers and attorneys and has a tremendous pool of contractors whom he can recommend and who all speak highly of him in return.
Thanks to the newest technologies, Arthur keeps informed about the market and availabilities, not restricting himself to only showing his own listings. He is fair and is respected as such in the business.
Areas of Specialization
- Excellent knowledge of Westchester with a focus on the River villages
- Listing all types of property
- Negotiating skills
- Marketing to enhance value
- Facilitating all aspects of the transaction
- Estate appraisals
Awards, Designations & Affiliations
- Member Westchester County Board of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Westchester Real Estate
- Westchester County Board of Realtors Diamond Award
- Ranks among the top 5% Westchester Realtors
- Member of the Affordable Housing Committee
- Member of the LWRP
- Sponsor of Hastings Friday Night Live events
- Member of River Arts
- Sponsor of the Hastings Recreation Basketball
- Tennis and Basketball player
- Enjoy boating on the Hudson River
- Wine connoisseur
- Keen interest in the stock market and its relationship to real estate
- Born, raised and residing in Hastings-on-Hudson
- Married with 2 sons, one of whom is pursuing a real estate career
- Bachelor's degree from Franklin Marshall College